Friday, February 3, 2012

I like wraps

Here's the wrap up of the week.

Clogging started {it actually started two weeks ago when we were on our trip.} Ruth's class is right after her preschool group on Monday mornings. For a variety of reasons it didn't go well. She just wanted me to hold her. So we went home and read books and ate cookies instead. I am very hopeful this next Monday will be magical.

Spencer also has his clogging on Monday {immediately after we get back from Girl Scouts.} He did great and enjoyed it. No surprised. He loves music & dance at school. Not to mention he is constantly bustin a move.



At clogging Braxton told Spencer that there was wrestling that night. I really, really didn't think he needed another activity. But he was begging and I couldn't tell his big brown eyes no! {pathetic. i know.} Kurt took him down and he loved it.


Luckily its only for 2 months and its good exercise. I don't feel pressure to get him to every practice {because they meet twice a week!} or all the meets. But next time he will have to make some choices about which activities he wants to do.

We had a Daisy {Girl Scout} field trip to the vet clinic in Ontario. It was very informative and the girls did well. I love hands on learning! {Seeing all the worms and bugs that came out of the animals solidified my resolve to never have pets. Gross!}


Emma started clogging & art again. She loves both. She is maturing beautifully. Its hard to believe there were ever issues about leaving my side, & being painfully shy.

Ruth had her daddy date on Tuesday. Dad took her to Dairy Queen for lunch. {Dad was super nice to me cause he took Lucy too so I could run without kids, Thanks!} Ruth was SOOO excited about this date. She asked about it first thing when she woke up and every 10 minutes all morning. :) She loves her daddy-O.

They also got to watch a movie together later in the week after the school kids went to bed.


Lucy got into her first act of mischief.








Thursday was the 100th day of school. We went at helped with Emma's celebration.
Austin's was Friday afternoon and we helped at that too. Both consisted of a variety of centers that involved 100.



So no surprise but everyone loves Lucy. The teachers & staff swoop her up as soon as I get there. I'm really grateful that they are so kind & understanding about the girls coming with me when I volunteer. So Lucy had her first sucker today thanks to Senora Mason. She was in drooling heaven. {it was actually a ring pop and the plastic part worked really well for her to hold onto and contain the sticky. I highly recommend it when you give suckers to your babies. lol}




My kute kinder has been to school 100 days!

Emma CHANGED HER STUD!


This was a big deal. And yes there was drama involved {but luckily not as much as when they were first pierced.} One ear was starting to hurt, slightly red and crusty. I wanted to do ALL things possible to NOT get an infection! The rubbing alcohol around the outside wasn't enough. So Thursday night Kurt and I did it. It is already looking so much better. Plus there is a world of cuteness now avaiable to her ears. She has it all planned out. ;)

Lucy got lots of rides from Roost.

doll stroller at home


The wagon during gymnastics


Hard to believe we were on vacation last week. Jump right back into life full force.

4 comments:

'T' said...

love the cupcake earrings. sooo cute.

Karen and Roger said...

love that ruth gives lucy rides. :) And I love that you have your phone to capture so many sweet moments! All of these pictures had me saying, "awww!" :)

Ben and Elaine said...

Elaine says:
So many activities and cute faces.

TulsaT said...

I love that Ellorie and Lucy have many of the same outfits.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...