Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Day by Ruth Romans

When I wake up I make sure to feed Lucy breakfast.



I like to help my mom. I'm going to be good for her today.

Our friend Lauren was sick so we made her some hearts. I did a real good job cutting them out! We stuck them in her grass.





My mom had lots of meetings today but I kept my promise to be good. Mom and I are buddies. And Lucy too.

Before I go to bed I make sure Lucy has a nice massage. It helps her sleep better.



It was a good day.

Wonder what I'm helping mom with tomorrow....

2 comments:

Karen and Roger said...

Haha! Cutest post ever. I loved the pictures of the two of them. They look like good friends. I couldn't help laughing at the one of Ruth massaging Lucy's head. :D

Ben and Elaine said...

Adorable! What a cute idea! I may steal it... :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...