Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Are you all moved in yet?

And the answer would be NO.

I'm trying to suppress the anger that is starting to accompany that often asked question.

Ahhh the list of things to do on this property that we now call home {it is no longer the toilet house although the toilet location hasn't changed...hmmmm...}is ever growing. And it seems like it takes forever to get even the "smallest" project done.

I'm so tempted to make a list of things that still aren't done but I don't think that would be totally fair. Kurt works on something house related every day. I appreciate that. And him. The amount of time both of us are home just seems to be limited. This place will definitely be a work in progress for a very long time. So I'd better get use to living in the Willow Creek ghetto. haha

This week I'm determined to get pictures hung and the kids chore chart and mud room organized. I need to get some organization going on somewhere before I pull out my hair.

The wireless internet is now installed and the main computer hooked up so I'm hoping that'll help the blogging scene. But let's be honest, can't even promise that! ;)

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...