Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First week of Preschool

We survived it! And what's more we even enjoyed it. :) haha

I'm excited about a couple of things:

1. Having a helper! Sooooo great. Honestly why didn't I do this 3 years ago??!! Sure sign of craziness. Any way Christy continues to be amazing. I feel so grateful and so blessed that she agreed to thisjourney.

2. The group of kids we have this year. It's always interesting to see how the dynamics work out but the classes well matched. I was pleasantly pleased. Plus I didn't see any red flag behavior or social issues. Good signs, good signs.

Brooke and Ruth are in the same class. And the cousin love continues when Mollie, Brooke and Ruth are all in the Tuesday 10:30 class. Fun times!
3. Teaching with Ruth. She is anxious and adorable. I'm so glad I decide to open Kinder Bloom again this year. She's worth it!

1 comment:

mom said...

Ahhhhh, so adorable! Happy you have a great helper! Thanks Christy! Happy you have good students and you can share this with Ruth! I know she is loving it! Who wouldn't with an amazing mommy/teacher!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...