Friday, September 7, 2012

Cedar City Cabin

The waite family reunion was held over Labor Day weekend this year. I'm not sure why it had to b after school started but I'm glad we made the effort to go down. It's always so great to see the family again. I just wish it wasn't so far.

We decided to leave Thursday night to break up the driving. Unfortunately we didn't
 get out of town until 9 pm. So we rolled in WJ at 3 am. Yikes! I told Kurt we were too old to be doing crazy stuff like that!

We were able to go to the temple Friday morning before heading down to cedar. Spencer and Ruth were lucky enough to ride with grandma and grandpa.

We had a great time. I love the cabin. It's kinda like my strawberry lake in Utah. Ahhhh I like to get away.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...