Thursday, August 30, 2012

Preschool Open House

When our mommy and me preschool group ended in May I knew I wanted to do more something more for Ruth. So I agreed to start teaching again. One class with a helper so I was just teaching one day a week. I can manage that.

Christy Ruf is helping me teachI feel so blessed that she agreed to go with me on this adventure. She is a fabulous teaching and I am excited to utilize her talents AND share the load and journey with another adult and friend.

We had our preschool open house Monday night. Both of our husbands were out of town. She helped me clean the room that morning and make preparations for the night. This is my fourth open house and it was so NiCE to have someone mentally manning and sharing the load. Again feeling so blessed. The open house went really well. We  have great families, I'm excited to rub shoulders with them. 


School starts Tuesdsy and Ruth is excited. And so am I!

2 comments:

'T' said...

This post has inspired me for days. The wonderful things that you do for your kiddos is precious. Bless you. Good luck with Preschool! Love and Misses.

mom said...

Clever baker and lucky students! Hope week two has gone well for you!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...