Sunday, August 26, 2012

Edified

Definition:
Edified - instructed and encouraged on a moral, intellectual and spiritual movement.

This perfectly describes my weekend. Sister McConkie of the general YW board spent the day with our stake YW presidency. After the day has come to a close I really feel like it was a gift, a sweet treasure from our father in heaven.  What a blessing as we struggle and wonder how to best magnify our callings as stake leaders. She spoke with the 4 of us and it was beautiful. The spirit was sweet as she bore such a solid witness. Her manners were kind and loving and sincere. "You can never tell a YW too much that they are loved by Heavenly Father." She emulated that love.

We had an auxillery training the day before and between both days I was greatly taught of the spirit. I am learning listen what I need to do to apply the principles being taught. So much of it relating to my most important calling as mother. There is so much work to be done!

How grateful I am for a Heavenly Father who knows my needs even better than I know myself. How grateful I am for an out pouring of the spirit and tender mercies.


1 comment:

'T' said...

I love going to a meeting and hearing exactly what you need! Fantastic! I'll bet you're loving your calling.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...