Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Gurls

One good thing about school starting again is that every day is a mommy date with these two cuties! I sure love them. They makes my days full and happy. I feel very blessed.

Naturally Lucy has been tagged with the nickname of Goose. (Lucy Goosey for those who cannot follow our madness.) And of course I'll always have my Rooster gurl. Who knew a mom could be blessed with two such beautiful birds! Haha

Ruth is a great helper especially with cleaning (but not picking up!) We love to read books, color pictures and dance.  Of course back to school also means an increase in the mom bus. Lucy is back to napping in the car. Ahhhh I feel bad for her but she is just so easy going. Appreciate her.

I'm so glad heavenly Father blessed me with these two to brighten the school days. I love my birds!


No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...