Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Toilet House, Home Sweet Home

On Monday, August 13th I had a clean up day at the toilet house. I invited my friends out for a fun day of service (ah, they are so good to me!) The goal was to take it from a construction zone to a livable place. We must have done that because we moved that night for FHE! We rallied some awesome family members and moved the essentials (beds, table and couches.)


Since that time we have been slowly moving things over. But really just living with the basics. It's nice, I keep wondering why we have so much stuff. Eventually we will find a place for it.

Every night Kurt and I work on another project (the new frig took 2 nights cause it didn't fit! Plus new sink, toilets and the constant hauling of trash all around this place.) I like working with Kurt.

So we really love the toilet house. It has quickly become home.LovE the central air!! LOVE the view. And I love the layout of the house. I wasn't sure at first but I'm completely sold. It has a very open central feel for lots of great family togetherness.

So you should come visit us at our toilet house. We still have that toilet.

3 comments:

mom said...

Very happy you received help. HELLO, how many people do you all help! Thanks to ALL of them!!!! So happy you have A C! Blessing!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to coming and visiting when Emma is baptized. Happy the fridge is in and the sink and toilets. Lots of work. Sleep well!

'T' said...

Bring on the new home! Congrats!

Karen and Roger said...

Yes! I will come visit! I really miss you guys but am so excited for this move and your Toilet House adventures. It's going to be grand! I can't wait to see it in person!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...