Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School 1st ~ 2nd ~ 4th

This was on record THE shortest summer of all time. I have no idea where it went. And so quickly. So that explains my denial, anxiety and saddness with today happening. I couldn't stop it.

This day will never be easy for me. That's what I've decided. And as soon as I get them all to there respective classes I make a mad dash for the car so I'm not bawling for the entire school to see.

Austin and Emma both had big transition years. They express some nervousness this summer. They received beautiful and amazing fathers blessings Monday night and that helped. They ALL came home with glowing reports and so much excitement for tomorrow! I've never heard Austin talk so much "señor rivas said this. Señor Rivas said that." I have a feeling we will hear that a lot this year. Emma and Hailey are in the same class so everything is peachy in Emma's world. Spencer had great behavior and was a role model for the class.

Alright, here we go! 2012-2013 is gonna be a FABULOUS year!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...