Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Spencer's T-Ball Season

June 2012

So I am the absolute worse mom ever. I did not see a single game of the entire season. That is about the most ridiculously pathetic thing I've ever heard. How did June get SO busy that I could not even be in town for a single game. I'm so sorry Spence. I promise that I will never let that happen again.

I heard that you were amazing and I don't doubt it. Your coach was Tammy Chamberlin. She has spent many years coaching middle school girls softball. So she was serious but also a grandma so a great combo. You even had practices this year. ;)

HUGE thank to my mom who exercised faith and worked miracles to get these pictures off her dying computer for me since I didn't have any proof of his season. THANK YOU, thank you. Another huge thank you to all the family that watched and cheered and clapped for my boy.



1 comment:

mom said...

Cute pictures! ha ha Happy and grateful we could retrieve them. Don't give me that worse mom ever stuff. It's NOT TRUE!!! You will have many more sports seasons w/Spence. Enjoy them!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...