Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Super Exciting Day!

Today was exciting and historical for 2 reasons.

FIRST:

Kurt now has a business partner! Cortney Forsberg. Yes. I know! This is huge. It has been a long, long time in the process. Much talking, prayer and then more discussion. And now we are exercising faith that this was the right business move. It is impossible for Kurt to get everything by himself. For years he has said he would love to clone himself. According to Kurt, Cortney is as close as we could get. They are a great family and we get along well. I'm excited for my husband.

SECOND:

My parents received their mission call today! I am bursting at the seams so excited! My mom sent a text: "Our mission call came this morning. I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT." I started screaming, "NO WAY!!" And dialed their number as fast as I could. "Are you going to MADAGASCAR?!!!"

They are serving a 18 month welfare service mission in Antananarivo, Madagascar. They leave December 31 for the Provo MTC.



They are going to be so amazing. They ALREADY are. Since my childhood they have been missionary minded. They love the Lord and are obedient and humble. A dream missionary couple if you ask me! I am grateful for the example they are setting for our family. We love you!!

3 comments:

'T' said...

Congrats and Congrats! Two very cool things (:

TulsaT said...

I love how she told you.

Karen and Roger said...

Well said, sista! Well said. We are blessed to have such examples.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...