Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caved

So every female that truly loves a good chick flick read has been devouring and all consumed by the Twilight series. Yeah, I'm sure you've heard of it. Who hasn't??? The whole vampire thing...not really my thing. I stayed away.

Then it seemed as though all my great girl friends had read the series, still all consumed and devouring while ranting and raving. I did value and trust their options. So it started to spark the curiosity. What was all the hype about?

I was in Target (my fav!) a month ago and randomly picked up a copy of Twilight (curiosity mounting) the price was under 10 bucks so I figured I couldn't go wrong.

The book sat in the Target bag for over a month. I couldn't do it. Vampires??? uhhhhhhh, no!

Well, I took the book out of the Target bag this weekend as I packed for our trip to Washington. I knew we would have a lot of driving time so I thought why not. So what I'm saying is...I CAVED!!! And like every other female that reads this book I am hooked, all consumed, devouring, avid fan! I finished it the second day of our vacation and immediately had to go out and buy "New Moon" the next day. I tell myself I just was waiting until all the books were written so I could read them all together! :)

Meanwhile Bella just jumped on the plane with Alice to go save Edward from himself so I'm outta here! AND btw - no spoilers!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Enjoy! I just read all of them last month for the first time. Very fun series to read. Michael has caved too and is almost finished with Eclipse less than a week after starting:)

'T' said...

I'm thinking I'm the only female left that isn't hooked on these! I read the first one and didn't care for it... Will you still be my friend? Miss you SOOOOOOOOOO much. That's 10 o's. xo

Team Aldred said...

I TOLD you! Nate hated me reading these because I couldn't put them down to come to bed before 2 a.m. LOL

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. Who wants to like a book that is about vampires? Weird! But they are amazing and I am so excited for the movie. Can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of the books.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...