Friday, November 28, 2008

Rooster's Nineth Month



To celebrate Rooster and I did some Black Friday shopping together. I had about 4 items in my shopping cart for her and I was trying to decide which ones to get her for Christmas. Then it hit me. She will be having a BIRTHDAY in 3 MONTHS! I tried desperately to contain my composer. It doesn't seem real that it's come so fast. Needless to say I brought all the presents, some for Christmas and some for...sigh...her birthday.



Last week right after we got home from McCall Rooster was drooling like crazy. I did the standard check of her mouth and much to my surprise 2 top teeth had already cut through. You could already see quite a bit of white tooth. Seeing how dramatic it was for her bottom teeth to come in I couldn't believe the top came in without a peep. NOT COMPLAINING, trust me! The funny thing is it was her eye teeth that came in. She looks like a little baby vampire (either that or I still have Twilight on the brain.) It's pretty cute in a comical way.



In other big news Ruth is crawling! It's kind of a scoot/crawl combo. But she is definitely getting across the room (especially if food is involved!) She does this very cute thing where she pushes her legs up so her bottom is straight in the air. Then she is ready to start moving.



A few days ago Ruth crawled over to the basket of books by the rocking chair and tipped it over so all the books spilled out. And instead of eating or destroying them she very carefully looked at them. I LOVE that she is a typical Romans and has an early love of reading. We love you Rooster Girl!



5 comments:

Jill Bowcutt said...

Whatever!! I am so excited you found me! Oh I wish you knew how many times I think of you and wonder how you and your cute family is doing. Don't you just love how easy it is to catch up through blogs? I just found your email tonight from forever ago so I wasn't ignoring you. I can't believe you have 4 kids! Crazy. They are all so beautiful. How's Marti? I sent you an invite to my blog so you better comment!

Tia J said...

She is the cutest little Rachel ever! I can't believe she will be 1 in 3 months.

janalee said...

Oh, I love her little fangs :) I'm sorry you were so sick for the holidays.

'T' said...

Happy 9 mo. Rooster! Goes by fast. I LOVE the carpet in your house. xoxo Wish I could see it. Hey, snap some shots of each room and post them :O) T

Cheryl said...

You should seriously come visit.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...