Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Even Alaska and Texas

After the story of the 10 lepers last night during FHE we continued to talk about what we are grateful for. Austin's response was the whole world. This wasn't shocking since his prayers often reflect the same sentiments. After a short pause he added, even Alaska and Texas. Personally I didn't know he was that educated on areas Alaska and Texas.

During the month of November I'm going to (try to) included something I'm grateful for on each post.

Where to start?...

I'm grateful for Austin and his sharp mind, thirst for knowledge (secular and spiritual) and his level of motivation to do his best at his work. That he thinks I'm fun and cool and is honored to have me come to his class. That he still lets me hold him, loves piggy backs and snuggles. I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow from and with him. I'm grateful to be his mom.

2 comments:

'T' said...

Rachel - He is such a good boy... Today I went to vote at Andrea's school. I went and peeked into her classroom and they were playing on the floor so she was able to come give me a hug and acted so excited! Same feeling, I was so GRATEFUL that she still thinks I'm cool enough to come love me in front of her whole class! Can't we just keep em' little forever? love ya!

janalee said...

Wow- what a great award to win! And what good things to be grateful for :). My kids are always good for funny comments, and I especially love their prayers right now.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...