Friday, October 31, 2008

Fright Night

Happy Halloween!



Spencer told me all month that he wanted to be an airplane. So I made him a costume. A friend lent me a bat costume just for the heck of it. Well it comes time to don the costume for trunk or treat. He would not put it on for the life of him or me or Kurt or anybody else for that matter. It's a good thing I came prepared with the bat costume and that I'd only spent an hour making the airplane! Austin on the other hand loved his home-made robot and was in character all night. He was adorable (I think it's still safe to use that word for my 5 year old. As long as he's not complaining! I'm not sure if that would even stop me, he was adorable!) Ruth was a super-cute as a lady bug. Emma and I were both pirates. It was fun to dress up together.

I am happy we survived the major party week (although I'm not sure my house has!) Here are pictures from the school parties yesterday and trunk or treating tonight. It's been a frightfully great Halloween season.

Preschool Party



The pirates

Austin's Kindergarten Halloween Party

Austin eating a donut on a string - look mom, no hands!
Austin's class in their costumes (can you find him?)


Pirate and Robot

Trunk R Treat

The Family (still trying to convince Spencer to
wear his airplane at this point)


Successful trunkers rest and check out their loot.


Austin and his school friends.

And of course, Ruth on her FIRST Halloween.

4 comments:

'T' said...

LOL on Kurt and you'z costumes! HOLA! and ARG MATEY! You guys rock my socks! Rachel please tell me the photo program you are using for these sweet collage pictures k? Love T

TulsaT said...

What wonderful pics. Ben and I have never gotten into dressing up, buy you and Kurt look great!

BTW, I love the new family picture you put on top. You look great!

janalee said...

Oh, you all look great- and I love that you match Emma :)
The costumes are my favorite part of Halloween!

Unknown said...

Great costumes! I love that you dressed up as well! That is awesome. Dusty and I didn't win anything at our party. Our costumes just didn't quite measure up. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...