Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Volunteer

Today was my first time to volunteer in Austin's class room. I really, really, really enjoyed (I'm not sure if I put enough reallys in there!) It wasn't so much what Mrs. Wagner had me do but that I finally got to SEE what goes on in the class room, how my son acts, what he is learning, who is in his class, what he does at recess, if he has good friends...sound controlling much?

I want to have an active part in my children's education. And this is a wonderful way to do that. He was pretty excited his mom came to help and I'm pretty excited I can. I look forward to the days when I'll be volunteering in 4 different classrooms!

3 comments:

Donata said...

very nice photos

'T' said...

good for you for volunteering, it means the world to austin. xo tiniel

janalee said...

That is a great family photo :). I understand about wanting to see how your kids act in the classroom, and it's neat you are able to see that.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...