Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Pumpkin Patch

Austin had a kindergarten field trip today (Monday, October 27th.) Ruth and I went with him. We had a fabulous time together! Fall is beautiful. The weather was perfect. And the kids in his class know me now and it's so fun to interact with them. I like watching Austin amongst his classmates. He is good friends with Amy (not the girl who kissed him btw!) She is so cute and sweet, this mom really approves (and is gently encouraging it!) She is our neighbor, too. Okay, enough about that. They had such great fall displays set up for pictures. I just need to take all the kids back there to get some more pictures!


Buddies with their pumpkins


Austin and Amy were searching for the most unusual pumpkins like this huge white one.


Mom and Ruth at the patch (photograph courtesy of Austin Romans)


Austin's kindergarten class (he's on the first row, 3rd from the left.)


My adorable Ruth and her newly cut tooth!

2 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Who is this cute Amy girl? And I never did hear who kissed Austin either. To be an informed aunt, I need last names. Your pictures are beautiful, just like your kids. Love you!

The R Crew said...

This is Amy Trotter. I'm such a fan of hers! She is so cute and so well mannered. I love that they are buddies. (We've been trying to have her over to play but her mom has been cold about it. They seriously live 3 houses down the road from us.) Austin and Amy were stuck like glue to each other the whole field trip. Austin told Kurt that Amy was his girlfriend. Then we launched into the whole not dating until your 16 lesson. I'm still a big supporter, friends, just friends.

The girl that kissed him is Bailey (I'm not sure of her last name. It starts with an H...) Apparently she kisses everyone. Darylyn Capps is her study buddy and she kissed her too. :)

This has to be the longest reply ever, I hope you read it! love you.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...