Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girls Day Out

I decided to break tradition from the typical Mom's Night Out yesterday. Emma Lynn, Ruth & I went to see a ballet in Boise. We went with our friends Krystal, Katelynn & baby Zachery (he was the only boy allowed!) The ballet company does a family series right before a big production. I really enjoy them and it is a great way to introduce the arts to the kids. I was disappointed when we arrived to see that they have a new director. While the dancing was still superb it was not as kid friendly.

Friends Katelynn & Emma Lynn

After wards we went to Olive Garden (I just remembered I have leftovers in the frig!) Then some shopping at our favorites: Costco and Target. The babies did great and the girls were so full of energy. We got back into Vale late but happy (until we woke the sleeping babies, sorry!) It was a great day, I'm gonna start planning the next one right now!

The Girls - starting a NEW tradition, Girls Day Out!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...