Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P.S.

Since posting "simplify" (below) I have had 2 piano lessons in which I gave the 2 students two options:
a.) have lessons once a month
b.) find a new teacher.

We are opting for the once a month plan. For these 2 particular students I think this will be a great set-up. And I must add that I feel GOOD! For so many reasons:

1. I'm learning to say NO - I life lesson I'm prone to learn over and over and over because I fail utter this word!
2. I'm following the counsel of our apostles & prophets. I've never taken such immediate action after listening to conference. It feels AMAZING! I'm highly recommending it.
3. I just freed up 1 and 1/2 hours each week! Maybe that laundry will get done.

3 comments:

'T' said...

good girl... ok ask me something and i'll try saying no, it's never been easy for me... i almost offered to sing at something, and then didn't, i'm going to try to makes strides too. SIMPLIFY, new favorite word. miss ya!

Krystal said...

Great Job Rachel. You are a very busy girl. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can help.

Smelsha said...

Wow, I just looked at your preschool site. You ARE a super mom! Way to go, but like you've hinted at, don't wear yourself out. You inspire me!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...