Saturday, November 22, 2008

30 Years of Greatness

Happy Birthday Kurt!



When Kurt got home from work on Friday night I told him that our babysitter, Shaylona was
here and that he should get ready to go on a super date. After he was ready we headed up to McCall, Idaho for an overnight trip. With no kids! I planned this out about 3 weeks ago and have been hyperventilating every minute since. But I knew a get-away with me was the best present I could give Kurt (he's so sweet!) We went to our timeshare resort in McCall and had a fabulous time away. The scenery was gorgeous and it even started snowing, is it time for that already??? And of course it turns out that the kids did wonderfully (at least that's the story that I was told.)



I love you Kurt because you are...

1. Perfect Provider
2. Smart (genius as he would say)
3. Hard working
4. Diligent
5. Honors his priesthood
6. Loving
7. Dedicated to his family
8. Loyal to his parents
9. Plays with his children
10. Supportive
11. Teaches our children about the gospel
12. Loves me regardless
13. Values education
14. Patient
15. Reads the scriptures
16. Easy-going
17. Makes time for Family Home Evening every week
18. Has a testimony of the gospel & shares it
19. Understands the importance of "ME" time
20. Prays always
21. Excellent boss
22. Loves the Lord
23. A perfect father
24. Takes us on family vacations
25. Obeys the rules
26. A natural leader
27. Listens to my worries and ramblings
28. Bought me a house! (thank you!)
29. Wants to date me
30. The best husband I could ask for

Happy, Happy Birthday my love!

5 comments:

'T' said...

how fun to have a night away! happy 30th kurt.

Tiffany said...

If Kurt is 30 - that means that I'm almost there too! OH NO!!! Where has the time gone?

janalee said...

Happy Birthday, Kurt!
:)Looks like you've had a busy month, with trips to Idaho and Washington/Oregon, and starting Ruth on solid food- yikes!

Waite said...

Happy Late Birthday Kurt! I am a slacker, sorry! LOVE McCall, I'm Jealous. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, wish we could celebrate together. We are still in shorts and Tshirts here :-)

Love to you, Dawn

Tia J said...

Happy late Birthday Kurt. What a fun surprise Rachel you are teh best!
I but up some of my bows on a blog with prices.
I just finished all teh Twilight series not to long ago. Love them. But still havent seen the movie. Did you go see it yet? What did you think?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...