Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Forever

Saturday night was Tessie and Ben's sealing. I know that I will not be able to adequately describe this event. It was so special and so spiritual. It was the first time I'd seen Ben since he joined the church. I cannot believe how much his countenance has changed. He is glowing with the light of the gospel. There is nothing so sweet as that complete, pure change of heart. Tessie and Ben were so beautiful and so happy. And then entered their precious (and gorgeous children.) A new eternal family unit was established. I couldn't think of a more worthy and deserving family.

As I left the sealing room I was more emotional than during the sealing. I think it is because the reality of what happened hit. It was a long road, a long time coming. To think about their progress, where they were and where they are now and know what they will become was so inspiring. The Plan of Happiness is so detailed, so intricate and so personal that it truly is the only plan that can bring eternal happiness.

My heart is so full that a friend I treasure and love can now have this blessing.

1 comment:

TulsaT said...

I don't know how to properly say thank you for coming down. It was so wonderful to see everyone that could come, but then when I saw you sitting there, it was such an awesome sight, I wanted to run over and hug you. Thank you for sharing in our special day and Kurt, thanks for letting her come. It meant the world to me!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...