Thursday, July 23, 2009

30 years celebration

My SIL Julie turned 30 yesterday. I knew this was a big birthday for her so I wanted to do something to help her have a special day. We sent her on scavenger hunt through Vale with the last stop being a surprise party. I think it went well. I appreciated everyone's help to pull it off.

Happy, Happy Birthday Julie! Thank you for blessing us with your good and righteous life. There is so much celebrate, 30 years of greatness!







ALL the baby girls are growing up fast!

4 comments:

Marti Bair said...

Once again I am stealing your pictures. Thanks for posting them online. I love the one with the party hats!

Dirk said...

Ruthie you are so cute! I need a hug!

Happy, Happy Birthday Julie! You are so young!

What a gun way to celebrate!

Dirk said...

oops, I ment fun way to celebrate. I know you all live in the west, but no pun was intended. ha ha

Elliot and Traci said...

Oh, how fun is that? Looks like a good time. :) And you are right, the girls are all getting so BIG!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...