Monday, April 26, 2010

My Girls

Tonight 2 of my Laurels came over to do manicures. This whole night was instigated by one in an effort to fellowship and befriend the other. I was touched by her efforts.



My own daughters LOVED the activity. They were so excited! We painted every fingernail and toenail we could find in multiple coats. Rooster even painted all my fingers with clear polish. And then we proceeded to admire them, followed by lots of talking complete with hand motions. I think we found a new bonding activity!







I really love my girls. Both my own daughters and my yw daughters. It has been such a treasured experience working in yw. I love our new Bishop. He has such a great vision for the ward. I love that Kurt is apart of that vision of service. I love that I have a glimps into his growth and service with my current service. I love the opportunity I have to love, bare testimony, stand as a witness and to befriend such choice yw. What a strength daughters can be.

4 comments:

'T' said...

They look like choice YW. Your two have the cutest big grins. I'm always trying to see your house in your posts... Could you post rooms from your house? Better yet, I should just make that trip and see you! Thanks for your kind words on my bloggie. T

Marti Bair said...

Brooke got into the fingernail polish yesterday. It was all over the floor. Maybe if I was a fun mom I would put it on her so she wouldn't have to do it herself!

Elliot and Traci said...

Thanks for all of the new pictures! So fun!

'T' said...

Rachel, Corinne is great! She stepped in at the end and helped us with our play. Corinne and Kara will be continuing the choir. I am just moving on because Andrea is getting older and ready to start voice class with me. It was a fun 4 years in Kids Choir, but my time is up there. xxoo Tiniel

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...