Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dependence

Last Thursday we took both computers to the computer "doctor" {McGowens) in Ontario. The laptop was close to doing nothing and the other computer was moving like frozen molasses.

I was 4 full days (and 2 half) without the use of the computer. Not just the internet but not even any Microsoft WORD options. I WAS DYING!!! I learned that I am completely dependent upon my computers. Utterly. I was struggling to function without it. I haven't decided how I feel about this.

I picked up the main computer yesterday afternoon (the laptop is completely shot. It was my only source of downloading pics with my new camera. So it'll be a while before they show up again...) 2 days later than promised so I had to resort to very old school methods and write out my Presidency meeting agenda by hand. {gasp!}

I'm so happy to have my dependency back. Breathing deep again.

2 comments:

'T' said...

Computers: Make us happy, make us crazy if they don't work. How long have you been YW prez? How is bishopric going?

mom said...

Happy you're back. We'll be patient about pictures. Ahh computers, gotta have them!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...