Thursday, April 15, 2010

FOUR the record

Interview with Spencer Gene at FOUR:

If you could have one super power what would it be?
fire breathe because i like fire.

What is your favorite chore to do?
bed and prayers because i like to make beds so they can be boingy.

What makes you mad?
people that kid me. like tease me. that makes me mad, MAD.

What's one thing that your mom is always saying to you?
be good.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a teacher.

What's your favorite thing to do?
watch a movie if i have enough points.

How do you know your mom and dad love you?
because i have an R in my name. R is for Romans. i like R's.

What's under your bed?
K-nexs

Who's your best friend?
(without hestitation) BRAXTON!

What do you love to do with your family?
make good choices and go up to heaven.

Who is your scripture hero?
Jesus because he loves us.

What do you do at bedtime?
turn the light on. (he is currently very afraid of the dark so he falls asleep with the light on and Austin can read to his heart's content.)

Question by Emma: What do you like to do with your dad?
go to work.

What do you like about Vale?
that it has a V for Valley.

Favorites:
animal - lion
food - ice cream and cake and cookies and candy
book - Skippyjon Jones
movie - G-Force (duh!)
color - (in this order) green, red and orange
song - twinkle, twinkle little star
game - Pictureka
clothing - shorts (year round)

What's one thing we should know about you right now?
i like my mom.

5 comments:

Marti Bair said...

Awesome! What a fun boy!

Elliot and Traci said...

What a good, funny little man you have. "Make good choices and go up to heaven" and "I like my mom." Those gotta make a mother proud. :) Also, I thought it was funny that it makes him mad when people tease him... who would have thought? Haha.

Love you Spencer Gene!

Maren Richards said...

I've never seen G-Force. I want to watch G-Force and read Skippy John Jones with SPENCER!!! And then watch him go boing boing on his bed! :-) I have R's in my name too, Spence! Love you, Grandma
R ichards

'T' said...

what a super fun kid.

Ben and Elaine said...

Spencer I love you! You are hilarious and are so pure and sweet. What a joy you are. :) Loved the post Rachel, I may have to copy your idea... I should ask Lorna those questions every couple of months.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...