Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Steps Graduate

Little Steps is a program they do at Vale Elementary School to prepare the incoming kindergartens get to know the teachers and school. They have it once a month and it is basically like story time. It is a great program, I really like it.

Last night was Emma Lynn's graduation. They took a tour of the school, got to ride on a school bus and had cake and punch. {I was really finding reason to celebrate. August is going to be a hard month. I won't lie - I'm really, really battling with homeschool ideas. Anyways!} My sweet 5 year old had a wonderful time with her friends and is excited for her new adventure!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I told Brandon about your Homeschool ideas and he says if you Homeschool, we are sending our kids to your house! :) Whatcha chargin'?

'T' said...

She'll love K!

mom said...

So many decisions. It's wonderful that you have helped Emma get to this point and be excited about it. Go Emma! Go you! Kindergarten is a fun and special time. I'm excited for you Emma Lynn and Mommy!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...