Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goals for 2011

Sunday during family council we set our goals for 2011. Kurt gave me a special treat and let me attend his one-on-one interviews with the kids so I could write down their goals.

FAMILY
1. Individual prayers {we are to ask each other how we're doing.}
2. Morning Devotional at 7 AM {on our clock, so really 6:50 normal time.}
3. Monthly Service Projects
4. Dinner together EVERY night
5. Keep the suburban clean! {Saturday is the designated cleaning out day.}

Each kid came into their interview with goals they wanted to accomplish. I love that they had thought about it and their ideas were great. For the 3 oldest kids they all came up with the first 2 ideas on their own.

AUSTIN
1. Keep my room clean every day. {love it!}
2. Read the Book of Mormon before I am baptized {he just finished 2 Nephi.}
3. Be obedient.
4. Practice the piano 5 days a week.
5. Learn one new Spanish word every day.

EMMA LYNN
1. Clean room every day {not as big a task as for Austin!}
2. Read 2-3 verses in the Book of Mormon every night.
3. Keep taking art lessons and put art in the fair this summer.
4. Learn one new Spanish word every day.
5. Piano lessons with mom.

Spencer
1. Use a Kleenex when I have a booger. {this makes me smile!}
2. Help my mom and dad.
3. Work on reading every day.

Ruth
1. Be quiet in church.
2. No accidents during the night.
3. Mom's helper when the new baby comes.

2 comments:

mom said...

Great Goals! What's Dad and Mom's goals? I think I have an idea. You're off to a great start in 2011.

'T' said...

GO SPENCER! Blow that boogie in the tissue. Cuties!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...