Saturday, January 1, 2011

Freedom

Yesterday I made a big decision. Because of some current changes in our life I decided it would be the best option to stop teaching preschool. Not after the baby is born but right now.

It is not a decision I came to lightly. I have enjoyed the past 2 1/2 years in my preschool endeavor. It was a fun, busy and exciting journey that I'm so glad I could take. I love getting to know so many wonderful kids and their families.

I am also grateful for their understanding when I needed to stop midyear. I have always felt like the cream of the crop came to Kinder Bloom Preschool. I'm grateful I could rub shoulders with them.

As I called each parent yesterday piece by piece a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. I have no doubt that I will miss it. But this was a necessary thing to do.

After I finished all the phone calls I gave Kurt a HUGE hug and said, "I can be just a MOM and WIFE again!" It's time.

Thank you for an incredible preschool ride, I will always treasure it.

3 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Enjoy your new found liberties! Although, I've learned that JUST being a wife and a mother is still a full time job... plus some. :) I'm sure the kids will sure miss you. You did a great job!

Tiffany said...

Do you still want all the games I made? LOL That's what I get for being a slacker and not getting them to you earlier!

Tia J said...

After we all talked about reading blogs and not commenting I felt a little bad and thought I better comment cause I always have something to say. Congrats on the new purchase you will love it I could never get rid of my Tahoe.
You are still amazing and you will love the break you take from teaching and just spending more time with your family. Maybe even a little more craftiness. :)
Thanks again for stopping by the other day it was so fun to see you guys for a little bit. Always fun to visit.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...