Friday, March 4, 2011

Deep Thoughts

My Emma Lynn is a deep thinker. She often asks gospel related questions that show she has been pondering about a topic. Often it makes me think too. I appreciate her inquiring mind.

"Why do we use oil to give blessings?"
She understood that the oil was special, holy and consecrated but wanted to know why is it used. Isn't the priesthood blessing enough?

I need to do some research on that one...

"Does Jesus have a wife?"
I told her that it is not written in the scriptures if Jesus married but I do believe He has a wife.

"We will have to ask Him when He comes on earth again. We should all be good so that He will come soon."

Her siblings agreed and promised to try harder by not picking their nose and being honest.

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

I will try harder to be good too. Tell them thanks for setting such a good example.

'T' said...

Was Spencer the one who said he's stop picking his nose? I think I really love that kid.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...