Friday, March 11, 2011

A First

Confession:
I have silently been proud that none of my children have ever cut their own hair.

Until yesterday.

And out of all my kids I never would have thought that Spence would have the one.



When asked WHY he said that his hair was too long. The thing is I gave him a hair cut on his birthday, just 2 days eariler!



I was worried I would have to shave down to his head but lucky I was able to fix it with a number one. It's short. Kurt is calling him "Buzz."

I guess we made too big a deal out of it because later he asked, "Mom, do you still love me?" Awwwwwww. It's just hair, it grows back.

2 comments:

mom said...

At least it was a son instead of a daughter that cut their hair! He's adorable! Love those big BROWN eyes!

'T' said...

my older brother and i would cut each other's hair, that way not just one child would surprise mom, but two! ha.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...