Saturday, March 12, 2011

Matthew

On Ruth's birthday Matthew had his tonsils taken out to help his sleep apnea. There were complications after the surgery {aspiration followed by pneumonia} and he is still in the hospital. As the bull sale approached and things were crazy busy I was able to help more. Friday night after the temple I went to the hospital and spent the night with Matthew. What a sweet time. I really treasured my time with him. He is so precious and I enjoyed just holding and lovin' on him. He is so good natured and handled everything with ease. What a beautiful and special child he is.





We are celebrating small improvements every day and hope he will be home soon.
Love you, Matthew!

4 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Thanks for posting pictures, it meant a lot to me. Sure wish I could be there to help, and sure love that little boy!

'T' said...

Sweet little angel; quick recovery!

mom said...

We're praying for you sweet, little Matthew!

Karen and Roger said...

He is precious! Really sweet pictures.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...