Monday, March 7, 2011

One Week

So I have been 3 for a week now.

I have decided it is very hard to be three.

2 days after my birthday I got a bladder infection. That is not fun! I really don't like germs that get us sick! Mom says I just have to take showers now. I can still find ways to play in the water so I guess its all good.

And then my mom decided, out of no where, to chop all my hair off! She was saying something about me not taking care of it and it always looking messy. I'm not exactly sure. All I know is that I'm beautiful ALL the time.


{before}


{after}

She said the shorter hair would be easier to take care of. I don't want her to know but she's right! Besides I love everyone telling me how cute my new hair cut is.





So all in all being 3 is hard work.


{btw my tramp still rocks!}

2 comments:

mom said...

Adorable! I like your new doo Ruthie!

TulsaT said...

such a cute girl...so glad you are having another.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...