Friday, March 11, 2011

Mommy Date

A few weeks ago I saw a poster at the Ontario library for an upcoming musical "Disney's Ariostocats." Tickets were only $5 so I thought it looked like a perfect mommy date. I told Emma about it and she was excited and really wanted to go. She started saving up her Romans Rewards to earn the mommy date of her choice (25 points.) She finished up the last few needed points that afternoon before the show. :)

We invited Ruth and Jacqlyn to come with us, a true Girl's Night. I was a little nervous how Ruth would do, she has never been to a play before and she didn't have a nap that day. The potential for a meltdown was great.

We had such a good time.



All the cast was 10 years old or younger acting parts as different animals, it was pretty cute and they did a great job.



The girls were completely captivated.



It was the perfect first play for Ruth. When I asked her at the end what she liked the best she said, "I liked all the boys." Oh, dear. But the play was just about all she could talk about the next day. :D Musicals make me happy. My daughters enjoying musicals makes me uBer HAPPY!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...