Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crack Up

So Spencer has always been our funny kid. He has said a few things that have been ridulous, off-the-wall, silly or just plain hilarious. Had to record it.

~ On the way to Emma's dance recital he accounced that he wanted to be in the army. This was news to me. Austin and Emma Lynn both informed him that it was a dangerous idea, he could get killed in the army. "It's okay. I want to go to heaven soon. I might even get some scars."

~ In family prayers this morning before church he prayed that Austin and him could be like Finis and Pherb. {This is a TV show and we don't even have TV!!!} Naturally we had a talk about this. I told him we should pray to be like Nephi and Lehi. But apparently Finis and Pherb build things together, "they create inventions and it's really cool." Whatever, its still banned from our no-TV house.

~ I went back to check on him after I had tucked him into bed and he was sound asleep...with his Davy Crocket coon-skin hat on!

~ Grandma Cindy made some yummy chicken legs for dinner tonight. She was helping the kids cut the meat off the bones. When Spence saw the bones he was all excited, "Can I keep it?!!" We washed it off for him and he still had it in his hand when he fell asleep.

~ Kurt and I were trying to figure out who the parents were of some of Emma's classmates. The conversation turned to tatoos. Spencer called out from the other room, "Was he in the army?"

~ "Will baby Lucy be born with a bow on her head?"

~ He has been singing this phase for the past week, "I hope they call me on a mission when I am born in 42."



Spencer's Current Stats at 5.2 years

Favorites
Color: red
Food: Mac n' Cheese
Person: Jesus
Toy: Ethan {cousin}
Book: Curious George Treasury
Song: Mother, Tell Me the Story {Children's Song Book}

Something I'm good at: gymnastics
On Sunny Days I like to: play in the sprinklers
When I grow up I want to be: a prophet
I want to say: Bye-bye

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...