Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Feelin' the Love today.


From Kurt


Elaine helped the kids make this gigantic book complete with original artwork, poems and coordinating flowers (see pic below.) In true Elaine fashion it was super thoughtful.




From Austin {made in school}
I love his poem:

Mom, when I think of you, I think of the sky.
When you play with me, it makes me feel good.
I think you are really good at shopping.
I like it when you come to my class.
I think you are special because you and Karen have the same birthday.
The best thing about you is that you are my mom.

Love, Austin


From Emma Lynn {plus a plant she grew at school } ~ this is my favorite family portrait that she has ever done.


From Spencer ~ a picture of his SUPER mom :D and my favorite flower duct taped to his artwork.

I am privileged to take this journey of motherhood and grateful for all the many wonderful examples that have been set before me.

1 comment:

'T' said...

so sweet. emmalynne has some great artistic talent. xxoo

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...