Thursday, September 29, 2011

Counting

Have you ever felt like someone in your family was missing? You look around the room counting to make sure everyone is there. Only to double check because you know someone is missing.

My sister-in-law had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe you don't either.

This happened before I got pregnant with Lucy. I really feel like its that spirit reminding their mama's heart that they want to come to earth. Don't forget me I need to come too!

So it happened to me. The counting thing. Let me remind you that Lucy is only 3 months old. It was Labor Day, right after my parents had left and we were all playing Apples to Apples. I looked around the room twice to make sure all 5 of my kiddoes were present. Check. And yet I could feel that someone was missing.

It happened again this week during dinner. O.K. Apparently this spirit is excited. Or something. Fully noted. You will not be forgotten.

3 comments:

TulsaT said...

I got that same feeling after Savannah turned 3 and I knew that we needed to have another child.

It was weird that Ben got that feeling after Hunter turned one, Ellorie must have known my heart was not ready to accept another yet.

Ben and Elaine said...

You are so in tuned with the Spirit. What a gift. I admire that, I hope one day I can experience something like that...

Ben and Elaine said...

I don't know why it posted my comment as Daniel, this is his mother, Elaine! :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...