Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life with the Little Girls

We are starting to get into a routine around here again. As much as I LUH-ve summer the body craves routine. We are giving into the craving.

People keep asking how it is having two at home this year. Maybe they forget that I had two at home last year. But it is different. I miss my brown sugar, Spencey boy. How quickly they jump into the new roles and duties that are required of them.

The little girls, as Roost and Luce are affectionately called, have brought me so much joy. I'm really glad to have them around.

It seems like our days still revolve around feeding Lucy but we do manage to do a few other things during the school hours. {I will not include the mundane items such as laundry and cleaning in this list.}

READ {Pinkalicious is Rooster's current favorite. I remember reading it daily when Emma was this age. awwww.}



Jogging in the jogging stroller. Luckily the girls still like going for a ride and Roost is still keeping me in stride.

House Projects which mainly involve a can of spray paint and Roost holding Lucy while they sit in the stroller.



Frequenting the local thrift and antique shops during our trips to Ontario.

Entertainment provide by none-other than Rooster Romans. She asks me daily when she can go to ballet class...


And most of all we continue to enjoy this sweetie


Rooster is my MAJOR big helper.



{Sorry Luce but I found this sooo funny. Ruth was very determined. and silly. Naturally.}

Can you not see all the fun we are going to have?!! Its a good, good life.

3 comments:

'T' said...

sweet little daytime companions.

Karen and Roger said...

I love the diaper! And I love how you just took pictures! :) Your girls are too cute. Enjoy them!

mom said...

So funny! Happy you are recording these moments! Have a joyful week of these happy moments! Loved the pics!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...