Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Preschool



Today we started our Mommy n Me preschool group for Ruth. We are meeting Monday from 9-11. There are 10 different families {and 11 kids} participating. Ruth and I hosted today. She was very excited to plan the snack. :) We learned how we are each SPECIAL.
All the kids thought Lucy was super special. She got lots of love.


Emma Ruf, Bella Johnson, Bailey Blake, Ruth Romans, Brooke Bair, Kesley Stepleton, Claire Johnson, and Zachary Stewart {not picture Canon Hiatt and Kash & Tyson Cobb.}

I loved teaching again. It was fun. But I am also glad that I'm not teaching 30 kids 3 times a week. I love Lucy and she deserves my attention. I'm glad that Ruth can still have this experience. It is such a good feeling knowing you've made the right decision in life.







4 comments:

'T' said...

fun! we have three kiddos in our little joy school. i will host this thurs. it is so fun to do this for the kids. good job, i know you are such a talented teacher.

mom said...

Adorable! Still loving that conversation bubble. And those two cuties make it even more adorable! Nice to have that confirmation that a decision is right. ;-)

Ben and Elaine said...

Ruthie is adorable. I love her hand on her hip pose. :) I'm glad you made the decision to be a full-time mommy too. You are incredible at it, Lucy is lucky!

Elliot and Traci said...

So fun!! I love the pictures. Those little ladies crack me up. The conversation bubble is super too... Pinterest? :) It was great being with you guys and spending time together. Until next time!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...