Friday, December 16, 2011

eleven

So this probably could go down as the worse anniversary in history. It wasn't terrible but kinda lame. Please let this point be clear: it was by NO fault of my husband. He was awesome as always. He brought me home a gorgeous bouquet of roses {thank you!}

The kids had their Christmas concert that night. They have a new dance teacher this year and it was very much a zumba concert. I was not feeling it especially by the time the got to the final number. Are we raising rappin' thugs? I was almost embarrassed to have my in-laws there to watch. Where was the cultural diversity the school is known for?

And then my children's behavior started to spiral downward resulting in the consequence of not being able to go out to eat with grandma and grandpa. It was a long week of disciplinary actions and I was tired. It was just a perfect way to end it all.

You're catching the sarcasm, right?

I have an amazing husband and I'm blessed beyond measure with a happy, eternal marriage. Too bad the day didn't reflect that. We are definitely doing a DO OVER anniversary!

The kids at their concert.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...