Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Hardest Best Job

Parenting is hard. Sometimes completely exhausting. Right now it seems to be one of those exhausting moments as we strive to help a child see {& therefore reach} their potential.

I'm tired.

But so grateful too. Kurt has inspired me. He made a teaching opportunity a spiritual experience and I remembered that it needs to be that way every day.

I am grateful for prayer, and the Holy Ghost and the scriptures to help me find answers to those parenting questions. Often times we wish our children came with a handbook. How foolish and ungrateful that is. We HAVE been given all the tools we need! The Lord will give us all the answers and strength for these are His children on loan to us.

1 comment:

'T' said...

amen sister. good luck! you are doing great, just cuz i know you are :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...