Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolution

I love to take pictures of my kids. I love capturing these precious moments of time especially when I can't seem to slow it down! But one of my biggest downfalls is recording these moments. I am terrible about using the video camera. Always have been. The kids LOVE watching videos of themselves. So now is the time to repent. I've set a goal for 2012. I will post a video every Friday {in efforts to make sure I'm consistently taking videos!} Look forward to these Feature Film Friday posts in 2012. I'm really excited about this goal! To kick off the new year right here is your first video. Enjoy!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...