Friday, December 9, 2011

GNO

In October I decided that the ladies I knew needed a regular chance to get out of the house, connect with other women & make/strengthen friendships with each other. Thus came my monthly Girls Night Out.

November's theme was Christmas Gift Ideas. Last night was December's GNO with the theme of Cookie & White Elephant Gift Exchange. We had a good time. Some new people came and some came back {both really good signs.} But mainly we got together to talk and eat {of course.} It makes me happy to do this.

MAJOR SHOUT OUT to my AMAZING husband. He watched our kids {minus Lucy} + Krystal's {4} at Krystal's house. When the party started a single sister needed someone to watch her kids too. I knew Kurt would be willing {he's so good like that!} Well her friend dropped off 2 kids too! So that brought his grand total to 12. Man of the year award. Not to mention Krystal for donating her house to the cause! THANK YOU.

We made variety plates with all the cookies that were brought. Plus sampling and voting of our favorites :)
Best Taste: Chocolate Chip Pepermint
Best Appearance: Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Fan Favorite: Rocky Road & this amazing punch by Jamie





And then there was the gift exchange. My favorite moment was Andrea actually bringing the enama and Erica receiving it {and getting educated on exactly what it is!} Ahhh good times.


Good job getting Lucy to sleep Andrea!


Glad you could learn something Erica!


Its good to have friends.

3 comments:

'T' said...

miss GNO's with you! fun! love ruth's pixie do. SO SO SO cute on her.

mom said...

Enema, ha, what a great choice! Love it! Wish i had a party I could go to and share that little one! Sounds like a good time! GO KURT! YOU IZ DE MAN!!! I sure hope all those kiddies were watching Cars 2 or some holiday classic! Hats off to you.

Karen and Roger said...

cute pictures! you should share your favorite cookie recipes with me! I'm going to a cookie exchange on Wednesday. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...