Friday, December 23, 2011

Goal Accomplished!!!

Today I reached the goal I've been working towards for 2 months.

I now weigh 135.0 pounds!!!

It feels awesome. Not so much the number but the journey to get here.

It has not been easy. I've learned a lot about myself. I takes a lot of will power, self control and determination. And maybe that's why it feels so good to achieve this {or ANY goal.}

I like how I feel at 135. I like wearing size 6 pants. I like accomplishing something hard.

Now there is the fear that I can't stay at this weight without eating Medifast. But not really, I. CAN. Do. This!

So much gratitude to Kurt for letting me take this journey and being my biggest support system through it all.

3 comments:

'T' said...

go girl! an inspiration!

mom said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! But then you always have! Very happy for you. I know it feels GRRRREEEEAAATTTT!!!

TulsaT said...

You look great.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...