Sunday, March 10, 2013

An Interview with Spencer at Seven

Age: 7

What is your favorite color: blue 

What is your favorite thing to do with mom? read a book 

What do you want to be when you grow up? an animal explorer 

When is your favorite book? Animal books 

What is your favorite thing to eat? pizza 

If you could plan the perfect day what would you do? I would have everyone watch TV all day and it would have to be Wild Kratts

What are you good at? gymnastics 

Who are your best friends? all the boys in my class and Braxton

What is your favorite thing to do outside? jump on the tramp {when we had one}

What is your favorite movie? Wild Kratts 

What do you like about Primary? we do games

What is your favorite thing to do with dad? go to work with him 

What is your favorite song? Wild Kratts theme song {and Primary: I am a Child of God}

What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time? watch a movie

What is something you love to do? gymnastics  

What do you like about first grade? eating lunch 

What is something your mom always tells you to do? Go to sleep

What your least favorite chore to do? laundry 

How do you know that you are loved? Because Jesus loves me and I know you {mom} love me.

Testimony: I know to bear my testimony. I know the church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that Heavenly Father loves me. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 













No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...