Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disappointed

I went to the movies tonight with friends. We went to a movie against my better judgment. I knew this actor would not be clean. And I still went. Within the first 5 minutes I should have left the theater. And I didn't. I was uncomfortable and physically sick by the time the movie was over because I didn't have enough courage to stand up and leave. I am so disappointed in myself. Especially with friends who needed my example and strength. That I obviously lacked tonight. I have let them down and myself. And my Heavenly Father. I pray they will forgive me.

I have a lot of work to do to become that stellar person I dream of...

2 comments:

'T' said...

Rachel, I have moments like that everyday... "I should have known better moments", but you are willing to recognize, that's what makes you awesome. Send me an email what the movie was, my curiousity is burning. Tiniel ~

TulsaT said...

I have had those moments too, one recently and it was at the movies as well. All we can do is learn from them and try better next time.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...