Monday, June 16, 2008

1922 Graham Blvd

After living in Vale for 2 years we are buying a house! This is HUGE! It has been "the talk" (house hunting) since we moved here. Should we buy or build? And for the first time in our marriage we weren't on the same page. We continued to explore all options. We heard through the grape vine that someone in our ward was moving (I liked their house, location, etc..) so I talked to them at church and they said come out at look at it. We did (on my birthday) and it felt like we were coming home. I could see the kids playing in the yard, and making up jokes at the dinner table. It felt comfortable and I could SEE us living there.

So after some drama (there always has to be some) we signed on the house last week when we were in Utah. Our closing date is July 17 with move in date 10 days later.

I never thought a house would bring a simple joy. I'm excited for more space. I'm excited to have our own space. I'm excited about the location. I'm just plain excited!

But with that comes worry - The business is still fairly new, is it the best time to buy? And it has a permanent feeling to it...

But here it is: 1922 Graham Blvd!

1 comment:

'T' said...

RACHEL!! Yippie, it's beautiful! I'm so excited for you. It will be great and all will be well!! I can't wait for you. Tell size, bedrooms, ect. Love TiNieL xox

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...