Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kinder Bloom OFFICIALLY in session

Here is the preschool room in all it's glory. I'm so pleased with how everything turned out. And another shout out to my awesome husband for all his hard work, & support for yet another crazy idea!

A view of the room from the outside door.


The "stage" where we have circle time, show& tell, & review time.


A view of the room from the door in our house.


"Centers" area & cubby storage


Teacher's desk & book case


Emma Lynn's first day of preschool

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Thank you for doing the preschool. You did an amazing job!!! I know that everything will go wonderful this school year. The kids love you and Katelynn had a great time on her frist day.

'T' said...

Way to go Rachel! You are awesome. Good luck with Pre-School, the room looks great. T

Unknown said...

Your classroom looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person. It looks like everyone is having fun, you are such a blessing to those kids! Have a great year!

TulsaT said...

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! I couldn't do half of what you do, and I have half the number of kids you do!

I always knew you were amazing, but this is great.

Tia J said...

Your room looks great! You guys did a n amazing job. I wish we lived closer so Trae could come an dbe a part of it.

Waite said...

AMAZING RACHEL!!!!! I can not believe the difference. You are amazing. I miss you guys. Hope all is well and life is good :-)

I did tag you, you can see on my blog what that means, but don't feel like you have to do it. Some moms have too much time on their hands :-)

Love you, Dawn

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...