Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Four Year Old Daughter

After church on Sunday Emma was changing out of her church clothes and looking for something modest to wear. All she could find in her drawer was sleeveless undershirts. (In telling this story I am admitting to the world that putting laundry away is one of my biggest weaknesses!) She comes out and tells Kurt, "Dad, I need something modest to wear." Kurt thought this was so funny. He didn't realize we had already had a talk about modesty. I'm just so happy that the concept was fully grasped.

And in the same breathe as I praise her modesty she continues to flirt with Colt in preschool. Yesterday we were painting cats and her friend said, "Your cat is so cute." Emma response, "Just like boys are so cute. Just like Colt is so cute." I seriously repressed the urge to throw up!

I'm praying for the stage when boys have cooties!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...