Friday, September 5, 2008

My kids say...

Spencer & Emma were playing with Emma dolls this morning (this always makes Kurt so proud.) Somehow Spencer managed to find a male doll (who knew we even had one!) Emma was giving specific instructions on the scene they were enacting.

"You are to pick me up for the ball. Now we are driving to the ball. Now we're here. Will you dance with me? Now we have to kiss."

Spencer's response: "NO WAY!"

"Why not?"

Because I'm too young to kiss!"

Of course I had to laugh. How sweet & I hope that thinking continues until he's 21!

~~~

Last night during scripture study we were reading about the 4 sons of King Mosiah & how they wanted to serve mission instead of becoming king. I explained that today missionaries
(like Karen) always work in pairs.

Emma had good insight "But the Lord is with them."

Austin: "So actually they work in 3. Karen, the other missionary & the Lord."

So true. I love the simple understanding of doctrine from the mouth of babes. Angels.

1 comment:

'T' said...

so proud of the way you raise those kids of yours, they are amazing because of a great mom and dad. t

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...